ADULT WELLBEING SUPPORT
It is important to look after your own mental wellbeing, and we are always here to listen at Northway.
Below are some resources which offer further advice and guidance.
- In an emergency, or if you don’t feel that you can keep yourself safe, please contact 999 or visit A&E.
- For children, families or professionals contact the CAMHS Crisis Line to speak directly to a mental health practitioner on 0808 196 3550 or 0151 293 3577.
- Childline - call 0800 11 11
- The Samaritans - call 116 123
- CALM - call 0800 585856 (5pm – midnight 365 days a year) or via their webchat https://www.thecalmzone.net/help/webchat
- Anna Freud website – self-care for adults https://www.annafreud.org/on-my-mind/self-care/
- The Venus Centre to support women - https://www.venuscharity.org/
- The Reach Mens Centre to support the mental health of men https://reachmenscentre.com/
- Mind – advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem https://www.mind.org.uk/
- Gingerbread – free advice and practical support for single mums and dads - https://www.gingerbread.org.uk/
- Parent Infant Mental Health Team (PIMHS) - support for parents who are struggling to build relationships with their unborn/baby. Referrals can be made during pregnancy and up to three months after the baby is born- https://bit.ly/SeftonBABS